Who we are & why we exist
At Zipline, we exist to create awesome experiences. Our products (Zipline, RateIt and 6Q) streamline and simplify workplace and healthcare processes and provide rich insights to improve customer experiences.
Founded in 2017, RateIt was first created to capture on the spot feedback. Loved and used by companies such as Aldi, Coles, JD Sports, we focussed on enhancing the retail experience of customers. We then added 6Q to capture this feedback in workplaces.
Fast forward to 2020 when COVID happened. We saw an opportunity to simplify and improve complex visitor management and compliance systems in highly regulated industries like Aged Care. This led to a huge pivot and the birth of Zipline, our healthcare compliance platform. Zipline was robust and agile enough to deliver real value to our customers amidst ongoing changes and uncertainty. Not only did Zipline survive but thrived, and is loved by our customers in Aged Care, healthcare, homecare and more.
Fast forward again to now. We’ve just closed a $6 million Series A funding round, named 18th fastest growing company in the AFR, shortlisted for best places to work and are market leaders in our space.
Come join us as we fulfil our mission to create and deliver amazing experiences.
What we’re looking for
We value our people more than anything at Zipline.
Our success is a testament to the quality of people within our organisation. We boil it down to these key characteristics:
- Strong desire to solve problems: Ability to define problems and implement solutions in a fast paced and often ambiguous environment
- Customer Centric: Obsess over customer experiences and keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Deeply Curious: Burning desire to understand problems, machines and systems
- Growth Mindset: Ready to go on an immense personal growth journey with a focus on continuous learning
Why you’ll love working at zipline.io
- Interesting problems & opportunities: We’re navigating new terrain as a ‘Fast 100’ company and we guarantee there won’t be a dull day. You’ll work on interesting and challenging problems with A Players.
- Autonomy & Decision Making: We empower people to decide how to hit their results & make an impact. You’re in control of how to reach your goals.
- Strong Culture: Genuinely awesome team & culture. We promise no games, no politics, no mind reading.
- Your day, your way: As lockdowns end, you can decide on your ideal mix of work from home &/or our office. We have locations across Australia & internationally to choose from.
- Set up for success: You’ll be set up with all the tools of the trade, including a new Macbook, iPad, generous health+wellness budget to use how you wish, paid for performance coaching, kindle/audible with 300+books pre-loaded etc.
This sound like your jam? Check out open roles and learn more about us here.