The Zipline Blog is a guide and source of information for all things aged care and healthcare.
We do accept guest articles, only if the article is:
- Original work of the submitter
- High quality with actionable ideas
- Fits within our topic areas
- Written very well in Commonwealth English
- At least 1000-1500 words
If you want to share your knowledge with our audience of Aged Care and Healthcare professionals, we welcome your ideas and draft articles, which our editorial team will then review for publishing acceptance.
The time we spend on formatting and promoting means that we will only publish articles on topics we have not covered, and our audiences will benefit from.
We accept drafts and topic ideas that are based around;
- Australian Aged Care
- Australia Aged care compliance
- Aged care tech
- Healthcare tech
- Australian Hospital
It is highly recommended that you spend some time reading through our blog and see the type of articles we publish, before making an article pitch.
Example articles we post include:
- Keeping up with the Ever-Changing Australian Aged Care Restrictions
- SaaS in Aged Care: The Golden Era of Tech for Their Golden Years
- Hospital Management Technology Needed for a Smarter Hospital
- Guidelines for Effective Nurse Rostering in Australian Hospitals
How to submit a guest post
Before you write your article, we request that you send us through a few topic ideas. We accept these pitches via [email protected]
We will get back to you with the one(s) that most appeal to our team, within one week.
You are then expected to follow this format and style document to write and prepare your article.
Once you have triple checked it meets our guidelines and are ready to proceed, please submit a link to either a Google Document or an attached Word file.
Our team will then review the article, and either accept it with a publishing date or reply with what needs to be improved before resubmitting.
By submitting an article, you understand that you agree to this agreement document.